Fields of law
All legal issues concerning the international automotive supplier industry, such as
- the contractual relations between vehicle manufacturers and their suppliers, i.e. their implementation and contract management in accordance with the specific contract conditions of vehicle manufacturers, quality management systems, and associated rules and regulations as well as processes (e. g. APQP, PPAP/PPF).
- the legal issues arising from transposing EU Directives into national law of the member states, particularly regarding product safety, product liability, and vehicle approval processes, as well as the EU End-of-Life Vehicle Directive.
- the freedoms and limits of the international automotive aftermarket for vehicle parts under current European Law as well as consulting international bodies belonging to these markets.
- risk management and legal advice prior to recalls and product liability cases.
- insurability and risk assessment within the value added chain of the supplier industry
- drafting insurance policies
- the new challenges posed by ISO 26262
- drafting Development Interface Agreements (DIA) in accordance with ISO 26262
- the Functional Safety Manager’s risk protection
- Legal advice for companies in the environmental and waste disposal industries as well as
- advice on corporate law issues with respect to founding a company, company acquisitions and sales, transformations of companies and changing a company’s legal form.
International automotive and supplier industry VDA 2 (2012) Quality management VDA Maturty level assurance ISO 26262 ISO TS 16949 VDA Failure analysis field Product liability APQP and PPAP Risk management Technical Standards Supplier management European law General Terms & Conditions United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) Quality Assurance Agreement Product safety Compliance Complaint management recall campaigns Business interruptions Incoming inspections Tools Contract management delay in delivery General Conditions of Purchase Compensation of damages General Conditions of Sale